Monday, June 30, 2008

1st Time Dad

So I was going through my computer and found this video of when Malakai was born. I had almost forgotten about it. Now for you moms you know how out of it you are by the end of labor and I had a LONG labor. The next morning Charlie was showing me the pictures and filming he did in the delivery room. This clip is priceless! You have to have sound when you watch this, pay attention to what charlie says the last 10 seconds or so.

I have never laughed so hard! My favorite part is Charlie's nervous laugh. By the way, his head did not stay that way...He was beautiful. Strange to think how quickly time goes by. Seems like this was just yesterday. How quickly they go from this to this!!!

Maybe it is time for another?!

3 comments:

Denae said...

That is hilarious. I remember Brittain saying and asking really interesting things also. I think its so funny to watch them wander into such an unknown realm of mystery.

Anonymous said...

WAY FUNNY!! I remember thinking the same thing...especially when Mariah came out with a lopsided cone head! Good thing babies are flexible...and daddies learn quickly!

The time for another is whenever you want it to be.

Stephanie Greenwood said...

I have to say, I am really glad his head didn't stay like that... he's much cuter with a round head LOL! Husbands- who would we giggle at if we didn't have them?!?