Thursday, December 11, 2008

Going Private

So, I really hate to do this because there are people that don't have google accounts that read my blog but it has come to my attention that there are people out there that are using information in my blog to cause me stress. I find this a little surprising because I don't feel like I post anything terribly exciting or revealing. But, I think that for the time being the best thing to do for me and Kai is to go private so that I know our lives are only being shared with those I know and love. I will be closing my blog to the public on Sunday December 21st. Please, please give me your email so that I can give you access and know that if I know your name then you are not the ones I am worried about. You can leave your email in a comment or email me at krista_creer@yahoo.com! Love you all!

12 comments:

Stephanie Greenwood said...

rgsgkg@netzero.net

Puakai said...

johnandtiffani@yahoo.com

Chad and Becky said...

mzbecky_boo@hotmail.com

What happened? I have considered going private too... I don't know what to do.

Alisha said...

Count me in:)

alishaoxley@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

That sucks Krista. I hope going private aleviates whatever stressors are causing you grief. I think you know my address, but just in case....

jmratliff4@msn.com

Denae said...

saigers@gmail.com

Jessica Mason said...

ogmase@netzero.net

Mike and Missy said...

hey its Missy, becky and maureen finally convinced me to make a blog so it is in progress, but i want to keep you as one of my friend links, so before you go private its dorritym@yahoo.com. hopefully u can click on my blog too!

Amanda and Jake Matagi said...

YEAH FOR MAKING IT OPEN AGAIN!

DAJP said...

Hey Krista, I'd like to keep in touch. My e-mail is ambershelley@hotmail.com

The Moore's said...

Hey girl,
Mom, Dad and Kolson will be in town next week. Would love to see you and Kai. Love to see the pics of Kai. I might have 1 or 2 from JT's b-day party for you.
Love Ya,
Bonnie

Diana said...

So I'm a stalker- :) If you go private or whatever, I'd like to look at your cute blog and Kai and new family and all the exciting news!!! so if you go private or not- dianatjohnson@msn.com so I can keep up with all of you on the 6th floor and exciting news!