Monday, December 1, 2008

My Guitar Heroes!


I can't believe that it is December already! It seems like time is just flying by and Malakai keeps getting bigger. He is such a "good" helper and the week of Thanksgiving he was bound and determined to prove it to grandma. I don't think that the chair left the kitchen once in the 3 days that he was over there. My mom is so good to watch him for me while I work even when her life is crazy! I had to work Tuesday and Wednesday before Thanksgiving which meant that there was virtually no time for her to cook or bake without her little helper. We did find that he makes a great sampler and also a really good beater licker! At least, those seemed to be the things he enjoyed the most.


Thanksgiving has always been a really big event for my family. It usually involves the entire extended family and goes through the whole weekend. This year work kind of ruined that for us. Lisa, Wyatt, Trent and I all had to work on Friday and of course my mom was babysitter extraordinaire! But, we did make it up to Logan for the day. My aunt has a new gorgeous and rather large home there that we put to good use. It was a wonderful day full of food, family and Guitar Hero World Tour!

This is a picture of Kai Kai getting down! I hope that boy has more rhythm than his mom. I got demoted from drums to vocals pretty quickly.

We let the boys play alone for most the afternoon but then we crashed their party. I love the loook on Trent's face. He was kind of annoyed with our lack of musical ability. We can't all be blessed with that much talent!

So, once he gave up on trying to get me to hit the right notes at the right time he focused on teaching Malakai his signature Rockstar face!

He still needs some practice. It is hard trying to look tough with that baby face!

No comments: