Saturday, November 1, 2008

HSM3

Last night after Denae's girls were tucked into bed and Charlie had Kai, Denae and I went out to dinner and a movie. Denae has become my official date night person! I am warming up to the idea of real dating slowly. Just kidding. We decided that we would go see HSM3 mainly because we had seen all the other good movies (Remember our last date? 3 movies in 1 day!) I was curious as to how Disney managed to make 3 different films from the exact same storyline but from the very first moment of song and dance I knew I was going to love it! It was cheesey and innocent and made me smile. Picture a basketball court...16 minutes left in the championship game...East High Wildcats are behind...Cue music...Fade lights...Introduce dramatic tween love scene of Gabriella standing up in the crowd...single spotlight on her...pledging her belief in Troy. Yeah, it was pretty awesome!

I have since decided that life would be a lot funner if it were a musical! I can just imagine...well, I will spare you all my glorious voice and will not narrate my life in song, unless it is in my car or shower then all bets are off!

2 comments:

Chad and Becky said...

U sure love the musicals! I kinda think your life is a musical! I love ya!

Anonymous said...

Ooooo....I cannot believe you two saw this without me!! j/k -- at the rate I'm going, it will be in the dollar theatre before I see it!

Or not. Just sing all the time Krista...you can MAKE your life into a musical!!