Thursday, July 3, 2008

Big boy!

I am just realizing now how my son is truly a little boy and no longer my baby. We went to the park on Monday and he no longer needed my help on anything (except the monkey bars, but I blame myself for that. I have very little upper body strength and fear that because he is genetically prone to this he will always need my help on those stupid bars!). They even have a little rock wall and he climbed it all by himself.


You moms that have more than one child are probably thinking I am the dumbest person alive, but he did it all by himself!!!


This not being needed thing is new to me. Wow him leaving for college is going to suck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah...they grow up so fast! Don't worry, he will always need you. Need you to watch him play, buy his clothes, pay for his tuition....and FEED him (that one never goes away).

Time for a little sister! (j/k)