Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My ducks are in chaos!!!

So apparently if you want anything to come to fruition quickly you should blog about it. Well, the general finally signed off on his package. Yes, my hopes and dreams of getting out early have been terminated! My husband is off to Twentynine Palms on Sept 28th. Kai and I will be around for awhile. We have to figure out what to do with the house (sell, rent, burn it down and collect insurance!). Charlie is being very ambiguous about when they will deploy...says he will know more when he checks in and is continually reminding me that we still have time...lots of time. What does he know?! He has never been a planner or worrier. I just don't see what is wrong with wanting all your ducks in a row...months and months in advance! Now am I wrong here?! Right now my ducks are in chaos! Anyways, if all goes the way we think it will all of you here in Utah will be seeing a lot of me (and very little of Charlie) for the next year or so. So no tears...we will deal with that all later. Boy, I love procrastination and denial!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hate to say YES....but that is exactly what I am thinking.

Burn you house....hmm. You are hilarious!

Oh, and I am also a planner. I have been driving Jeremy crazy with all my PLANS of how to fix up, reorganize and dejunk the house. I can't "just do it". I have to think before I attack.

So here's to gettin' those ducks back in line! If anyone can do it...you are the woman!