Saturday, July 12, 2008

Busy, Crazy, Crapy, Sad, Stupid Week!!!


So I haven't posted a lot this week because as I mentioned before this has been a busy, crazy, crapy (are there 2 p's?), sad, stupid week!!! Honestly, most of the week I have felt like Kai looks in the above picture. The story is too long to post, and honestly just needs my dramatic verbal touch to make it complete, but here are the basics: Speeding ticket, Crash (the Hulk is having some SERIOUS "alone time"), Emergency room, funeral (Crash and ER are not related to funeral...lucky for Charlie), Work (not with any of my good friends...Although I think Steph was there for like half a second...stupid princess shifts!) AND it was a really busy shift with a patient that fainted on me twice AND I talked to all of my doctors except 1 in the first 3 hours!!!, Emotional breakdown by husband ("We don't talk about that anymore" says Charlie), Said goodbye to Trevor and Sabina and twins and sent them to live in Arizona (I HATE Arizona...Stupid Arizona with affordable housing and job!), Got put on call for work, called into work, then sent home from work ALL in the same hour (stupid 7th floor and their dumb lack of need for 1 more nurse...Ohh upside, got to see Maureen and Monica and Chris...All who I love!)

And the week isn't even over!!! What a week...by the way, my mom's birthday was on the 10th and Kai's was on the 11th, those days had their happy moments.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm SO sorry you had a stupid crapy week! I guess we all take our turn...but still! I pray that this week ends quickly so you can get on to the next one...which can only get better!

Even if you didn't work...it was fun seeing you. At least we have "wimming" to look forward to! Plus...the pictures of the kids are WAY CUTE!!!

Love ya!

Denae said...

OH Krista darling. I am so sorry that you are having a rough week. And yes just like Maureen said we do have "wimming" is it to look forward to.

love you lots and can't wait to see you .. soon