Monday, July 28, 2008

Space Chimps

I have just been DYING to see this movie...ok well maybe not me, but my 6 year old niece Sabina has been. So when Jeremy and Chrystina came to visit over the 24th my mom and I decided to take the kids to the movie. Sabina, Trevor, Malakai, Baby Brynlee, Grandma Kitty and I really did have a good time. I was nervous about Kai and how he would do, but he had his "na na" (Sabina) to sit by and at times on so things were all good. During the most climactic part...(SPOILER ALERT!!!)...the monkeys, oh excuse me, Chimps have just crash landed their shuttle after being in space...are they alive or dead?!...the entire theater is silent...when malakai chimes in with "uh oh" in his normal outdoor voice...the entire theater erupted in laughter. My child the comedic genius.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Of COURSE Malakai had the punch line!

Even though you bailed on us for swimming, it seems that Chimps do go to space. LOL. Glad you had fun....

Today was fun too! Makes me want to barbeque or something so we can all hang out and chat longer. Oh wait! That is what GNON is for.....

And just for the record, you have one VERY cute little boy!