Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The 24th

So I haven't blogged in awhile and that is because I have been so busy. Busy doing wonderful fun things. Things like the Spanish Fork Fiesta Days Parade on the 24th of July. No sir, I don't think you can call it a real parade without a few tractors.

Malakai and Brynlee sure seemed to enjoy them. After the parade we went back to my moms and had lunch and then went and saw Space Chimps (see previous blog about this can't miss flick). Then we all went up to the Brown's and had dinner. Patty (Chrys' mom) is always so good about feeding us whenever we show up. It was so nice just to sit in the backyard in the shade and play with the twins and the kids. Hey, I even found out that I can still do a cart wheel...Thanks Sabina I don't think I would have tried without the encouragement.

The Moday before the 24th my mom and I took Kai to the carnival. It was family night and all the rides were just $1. So, I dished out $5 and let him have at it. His favorite ride was of course the Vroom Vromm ride...I think he spent $4 out of $5 there.

On his last ride a little girl hopped on behind him...He was confused at first but then seemed fine with it. I panicked...he is too young to be picking up chicks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rides for a DOLLAR? Why did you not tell me about this? My kids would have gone nuts! (I always avoid carnivals because they would break my bank account).

Kai sure looks cute on that vroom vroom! No wonder that little girl was checking him out! LOL