Monday, August 25, 2008

Goodbye My Dear Sweet Friends!

So for a while now I have been VERY angry at my washer and dryer. It has been very rude of them to shrink all of my clothes so that they fit oh so very snug...well that was until I went shopping with Denae and the possibility that all the clothes I tried on had been washed and dried in my laundry room went out the window. Ok reality check. I guess my butt is that big! So I went home apologized to my appliances and got motivated! So adios to this...

And this


Unless I really do want to look like this:


And Hello to this:


Ok so the salad is actually really good. Thank you McDonald's (Asian chicken Salad). I have even been to the gym...Thursday, Friday, Monday and Tuesday. I am looking for support so no more candy or junk at work (haha...you know when I do work.) So if you see me about to stuff my face just punch me or you know something...
I am also looking for good, easy recipes and tips. If you guys have any leave me a comment. I am also wondering if people want to do some sort of "biggest loser" type thing with me. I know several people that have told me they would like to lose weight. Let me know if you guys have any ideas and I will keep brainstorming too.

Until then, here's to the Battle of the Bulge!!!

2 comments:

Denae said...

You know I want to do the weight loss thing with you.. I am just hoping that my life will settle down a little bit and it will be more attainable.

And as for the punching.. i need you to punch me multiple times daily please!

Anonymous said...

No punching....that is only for "specific" bags. LOL.

Good luck with the weightlose thing. Can't wait to hear about your thighs getting all muscley.....and I am going to get motivated by you and start RUNNING again. I really am. Really.