Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Free Ballin'

We have been doing a very low key version of potty training at our house. It goes like this: Kai decides that he wants to get naked and then pretends it is because he wants to use the potty. So far he has gotten naked a lot and peed in the potty twice. Usually he will climb in the tub and want to take a bath or put a dry pull up on. He runs around in a pull up for a while and then we can put his clothes on. Well, today as I was washing dishes I hear him come in on his digger, a very common occurence. Only this time, well let's just say that is one way to tote your balls!

3 comments:

Alisha said...

I'm glad you found my blog! Kai is getting so big! We do need to get together. Taylor will be starting a hunt in the next month so that will leave me all alone. We should plan something:)
Alisha

Lexi said...

Krista! I worked with you at the hospital over a year ago, and I just saw your blog on maureens so I wanted to say hi! your baby was like 9 months old the last time I saw you!! it has been so long, how are you!?
-lexi (arnold) gonzalez

Anonymous said...

Krista...this boy is HILARIOUS!! Harrison hasn't stripped....yet. (I'm sure the day will come) If only all boys could be as motivated!