Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Noodles? Seriously?

Well Charlie has been out of town again. He was in Twin Falls from Friday to Sunday and then in Elko for Monday night. We saw him for a little while on Sunday when he was down in the basement laying our bathroom tile...

Oooh doesn't it look pretty? Are the walls too blue? I am trying to decide. Anyways, but then it was right back to work. He has been really busy with an investigation. He isn't involved in it, just investigating so I am glad. But he was starting to miss us and since I didn't work yet again (I should really call and make sure I still have a job) we went up and had dinner with him at TGIFridays. I asked Kai what he wanted to eat and he said "Sprite." Ok well, that isn't really sustenance...So I read him the list of options again and he said "Pizza." Cool, ok I can do pizza. He will still make a mess but atleast it won't be as bad as...."No momma...noodles!" "What?! Seriously? Noodles?" "YYYYYYEAH!" (He does this really long drawn out Yeah when he is excited.) Ok so noodles it is...Uh waitress, I think I am going to need more napkins.


3 comments:

Stephanie Greenwood said...

I just have to say that I think we got you addicted to blogging... three in one day... WOW! Although the little man is awfully cute!

Anonymous said...

Noodles! Anything starch and my boys are THERE!!

You may never work again(j/k)...last night we only had NINE patients.

Anonymous said...

Oh -- and that wall is VERY blue....