Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A Pooh Bear Problem

I love Denae! She turned me onto this great site. http://www.disneyoutlet.com/ They have some really great deals. I was on there the other day and they had these Pooh jammies for like $5. Score! So I picked up a couple of pj's and a donald duck shirt and this cute little Pooh tote bag. All in all it was like $30. Well, for like 3 days before the package was supposed to arrive everytime I told Kai to get dressed he asked for Pooh clothes. Not a big deal because I have several Tigger and Pooh shirts. We didn't have a problem until he wanted Pooh jammies! Ok, good thing I ordered those, except now he won't take them off! He wore them for 2 days straight. I had to wash them twice yesterday because his pull up leaked on them and he got them so freaking dirty the second time. He wouldn't even let them dry...nope put them on straight out of the washer. What a nut! Although, I seem to recall when Sabina was this age and she had a certain "pincess" dress that she wouldn't take off. I am hoping it gets old soon. That or I better order some more jammies.

As for the bag? Well, he loves it too! Everytime I tell him we are leaving he goes, "Oh my bag!" and runs and gets it. The only problem we have is that he thinks he should walk everywhere because it has wheels. He got alone time today before I left for work because he was going to walk to mama's! Ok, I don't have time for that!

It is cute though. If you ask him who is on his shirt he can say all their names!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CUTE CUTE PJ'S!!!

I love that "must wear this no matter what" logic. Where do they get that???