Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Ice cream

Those of you who know me even a little will know that there are few things that I feel are better than ice cream. We went to mom's on Sunday for dinner...she cooked and we brought dessert. So having already said what I said at the beginning I am sure you can guess that we had ice cream for dessert. I think I might have passed on my love for the creamy cool goodness to Kai.

Yes, I agree...it is good to the very last drop!
I think the only thing sweeter than the ice cream that day was the company.

4 comments:

Denae said...

awee that is so cute. It really does bring a tear to my eye. I'm sure the fact that I am an emotional wreck and hormonal doesn't help the crying factor!

missing you at work !

Miranda said...

Ok...wait, wait, wait.....I thought you said there was nothing sweeter than me?? HAHA I too have an addictive love for ice cream and all it's delicious goodness. And thanks for the help with my blog. You are awesome and I love you!!!

Hugs and Love!!!

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm ice cream. You are making me hungry!

dwellsfam said...

That last picture is the sweetest!