Monday, August 11, 2008

With Help Like This...

I love that Malakai is getting a little older. I don't have to be right by his side every minute helping him play or watching him do something, although "Look what Kai Kai do" is still a familiar refrain in my house. But as I was spending some time checking my e mail and looking at Maureen's blog (poor wall), I heard something that by now has become a RED ALERT WARNING....I heard nothing! Yep, absolutely quiet. And as I turned around to check on him..."Momma, look what Kai Kai do!" rang out!

Oh how helpful...he was emptying my dish. Of course, the dishes were dirty and he was emptying them onto the floor. Good thing we use a lot of plastic dishes. No nice china in this house. Yep, with help like this who needs a maid?!

2 comments:

Denae said...

haha.. this is so great. at least he is wanting to help!

Anonymous said...

Argh -- Harrison does this CONSTANTLY!! He is almost too quick for words. THEN, I will ask him to help me with something else and his reply is "Mama" (as in Mama do it!). Where's my helper now?

Kai sure is cute....you should check out some of my older posts. There is at least one video of Harrison doing the same thing...and Mariah bopping around! (try March)