Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The County Fair

The county fair was last week in Spanish Fork and since I didn't work my mom and I took Malakai. Yes, the last thing he needed was more rides. No, it was not Family Night. Yes, the rides cost $3 each. No, I haven't lost my mind! Yes, he is spoiled!!! No, I don't see anything wrong with it so get off my back! Ok just kidding. But really if you look at the pictures, he just wasn't that enthused.
I didn't even get a smile on the vroom vroom ride?! Ok he is such a kill joy...Come on buddy mommy paid a lot of money for you to ride this thing for 2 minutes...smile already!

Funny enough, he perked up dramatically after dinner. Hmm can anyone else say low bloodsugar?! After he scarfed down a $4 hotdog and chips he was all set to go. His favorite attraction this time? The obstacle course. I think I spent $18 on that one ride..."One more time Momma." It was awfully cute to see him climb the rope ladder all by himself! Ohh we also got to see cows and sheep and chickens and a bunny. He really didn't care...but I did say hello to a cow for you Denae who was busy actually working!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute! Boys and their low blood sugars...Harrison is SO predictable when it comes to that. Must get it from his father!

By the way....I work too! (ha ha)