Thursday, July 3, 2008

Kai's 1st Haircut!


Kai got his 1st official haircut on Tuesday. He looks so funny in that black cape with just his little head sticking out. He kept tilting his head towards his shoulder as she was shaving the sides. Maybe it tickled. In any case, he held very still after I started bribing him with M&M's. I had to finally give in and pay somebody to cut his hair since everytime I did it he ended up with a buzz cut, even if that wasn't what I intended. He looked very handsome for his pictures with his cousins that we had taken on Wed. (That is a whole other story...6 kids, 5 under the age of 3. I am pretty sure I had a mini stroke when I thought that was a good idea!!!) Anyways, at $10 a pop his hair better not grow too fast.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kai looks so cute in that drape! Not a bad idea...bribery with M&M's. Why didn't I think of that?

Amazing how much $10 is worth!