Friday, July 25, 2008

Memories...

I am taking a hint from my friend Steph/Maureen and posting about memories. We all have memories of each other...building relationships...things we remember from years ago or a week ago that make us who we are. So, I am going to treat this like a TAG. You are ALL tagged. Everyone who reads this post is challenged to make a comment about a memory you have of me. It can be big or small. It doesn't matter. You all play a role in my life. If you comment...I will leave a memory on your blog as well (unless you tell me not to!)And if you don't have a blog...today is a good day to start one! (yeah, you knew that one was coming....)

4 comments:

Denae said...

Hmmm.. the 1st memory I have of you is when you were talking about the stuff that was going on in your life and I just put myself into your conversation. And you have let me stay there ever since!

I enjoy spending time with you and hope that we can continue to make tons of memories together and become the best of friends!

love you!

Anonymous said...

So many to choose from......

Most distinctly I remember discussing "love and logic" with you. Your willingness to share what you have learned has saved me (and Harrison).

I laughed SO hard at the memory you left on my blog. Good old Don...he was probably yelling my name the day they sent him home!

I also remember thinking that we need to plan a GNON with you before you disappear!!

when, When WHEN are we going to do this?

Miranda said...

HAHA Which one should I choose : ) There are so many great memories I have with you Carissa. I think the ones that I love the most is when we would just spend time with each other when our husbands were deployed. You always made me laugh and were always so positive. Thanks for being so great!!

I LOVE YOU!

Stephanie Greenwood said...

I loved your comment on my blog... after our conversation, I kept watching for it. I just love that at work we all get along and are able to make each other laugh. Makes life a lot better!