Thursday, October 9, 2008

Cornbelly's

The kids are back in town for a couple of weeks which means that we get to do lots of fun and exciting things like...

going to CORNBELLY'S!!! I always have had sneaking suspicions that these kids were animals. Mine really could have been raised in a barn.

Although, this picture is very deceiving. He is the most melancholy little horse but I swear as soon as I was done taking pictures he ran off like I had given him 3 cans of Coke...which I had not!

Sabina looks like a sheep that really did get its head stuck in a fence! She just cracks me up. She can be so serious sometimes.

I was so surprised at the number of things there were to do there. Kai was just excited they had water. He and water go together like...well like a fish to water.

I think whoever runs Cornbelly's must be a blogger because there were photo ops everywhere! They also have these great little wagons that are free! I mean come on, even the mall charges!

Of course, Kai had to show off his Heman strength.

That lasted for about 3 minutes before mommy convinced him to climb in and hold onto Brynlee. She was standing up and wouldn't sit down. He loves that little girl so much and would do anything to help her.

We went through the kiddie maze. I am going to claim that that was because the kids needed it but to be honest Lisa said that she got lost in the big maze last year and we didn't want to run the risk.

Good thing too because Kai was the one leading! He did find this dead end and was confused as to why I told him we couldn't go that way. Sabina is not insisting we go this route. In fact, she is explaining how this is a short cut and if we took it we would be cheating. Again, she cracks me up. Malakai looks like that is exactly what he has in mind...short cut you say?

This picture just made me laugh! The look on his face is kind of like the one his dad had on his face when he slammed my van into the back of the car in front of us on I 15 and caused a 5 car pile up. Of course, if Kai does that in 14 years I probably won't find this look so cute.

These tire swings were cute but not very stable of comfortable. I am on a horse, Kai is on a moose.

I think that it is appropriate that when you are sitting on a cow you say "MOO" not "cheese" when you are getting your picture taken! So this is all of us saying "MOO!"

And again, she cracks me up!

They had diggers so that and the water pretty much made my kid THE happiest 2 year old in the world! Now, if only his arms were longer.
Oh, and bikes...yeah I think Kai was in love with Cornbelly's.

It is a little pricey to get in normally but Hogi Yogi has 2 for 1 coupons and 2 and under is free. So for the 6 of us (Grandma, mom, Sabina, Trevor, Kai and Brynlee) it was only $20. If the weather stays warm I think I will take Kai back...I have more 2 for 1 coupons. Who wants to be my #2?!

2 comments:

Chad and Becky said...

SO STINKIN' CUTE! I don't know about being #2, I am really not that kind of girl! LOL! Looks like lots of fun though! I want to take my kids this year. I love all the pics to! Too much fun, I LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I want to be #2...if only I didn't have so many kids to pay for....dang!

It looks like a lot of fun....I need to more "festive" things with my kids. I think they are just excited they get to go Trick or Treating together! (it's the little things....)