Thursday, October 30, 2008

Twilight: The Movie

Well, the movie comes out on November 21st. I have mixed emotions about this. You know how sometimes you love a book and then you see the movie and it kind of ruins it for you? Well, that is what I am afraid will happen this time. I have seen the trailers and I get where they are going with it but here is my problem...The Edward is not gorgeous, Rosalie isn't a natural blonde or the most beautiful girl in the world and Emmett isn't big enough! Yeah, I know small stuff. I was really frustrated with this right after I read the books but the more I look at the pictures and the closer it gets the more ok I become with the situation. So, I am going to go see the movie. I am going to have an open mind and I am going to enjoy it! That's my resolve.
Update: I just talked to Denae and we now are getting tickets to see Twilight at midnight on the 20th. OK...maybe I am a little excited!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh you people and your midnight movies!! Jessica practically cornered me in the store yesterday to see if I was coming....(j/k -- she didn't corner me, but she did ask). Now, if I could just find a midnight babysitter...yeah right!

I'm sure you will love it...and perhaps I will see a matine or something! LOL