Thursday, October 16, 2008

Faith

"And now as I said concerning Faith- faith is not to have a perfect knowledge of things; therefore if ye have faith ye hope for things which are not seen which are true. And now, behold, I say unto you, and I would that ye should remember, that God is merciful unto all who believe on his name; therefore he desireth, in the first place, that ye should believe, yea, even on his word." Alma 32:21-22

I have felt like the last couple of days have been a true test of my faith and yet the amazing part is that each time I have been tested or pushed and I have called upon God, He has answered me and strengthened my faith. I have seen His hand cover and protect me. He has guided my heart and my mind and I pray that as I start this next phase in my life that He will give me the same inspiration.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your focus is in the right direction. I can't promise it will be easy (you wouldn't believe me anyway) but HE will never let you down....ever.