Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Who loves you?

Charlie had Malakai this weekend and though I was grateful for the break I missed that little bugger. Kind of funny how when they are around you just want a break but when they are gone you just can't wait until they are back. Well, on Sunday night after prayers had been said and scriptures read I tucked him in and told him I loved him. He looked at me and I said, "Kai, who loves you?" I thought he would say mommy, but instead without hesitation he answered, "Jesus!" I smiled and said, "Yep, He sure does."

This morning when he woke up I thought I would try again.
"Kai, who loves you?"
"Jesus!"
"Who else?"
Looking at me strangely like I already answered you mom, "Jesus!"

OK thank you nursery leaders!

So, later that afternoon with my mom after I have told her all about it and how cute he is.
"Kai who loves you?"
"Dump Truck!"
"What?! No, Jesus remember...ok one more time. Who else loves you?"
"Mommy!"
"OK good enough!" I will take it!

2 comments:

Alisha said...

That's cute! You still living in your same place? We should try to get together sometime.

Anonymous said...

AWE!! At least he knows 2 people (and one dumptruck) who love him!!