Wednesday, September 3, 2008

House Bunny


I am a big fan of Anna Faris and was excited to see this movie! Denae and I promised that we wouldn't see it without each other. It was well worth the wait, this movie is hilarious! Ok, so no, I wouldn't take my grandma (maybe my mom), for heavens sake she is a playmate, but it was surprisingly clean and the jokes were genuinely funny! Ask Denae how hard I laughed about the "you should really go see an eye doctor. I did, that's kind of where the glasses came from" line. Anyways, if you liked the Hot Chick (one of my favorite movies) or other stuff that Anna Faris has been in I think you will like this movie. To be fair, there were some really sappy cheesey moments and you can call this movie pretty much from the beginning, but hey what did you expect from Happy Madison Productions?!

3 comments:

Denae said...

I've gotta meet this fricken bird!

Anonymous said...

I am completely lost....don't get Denae's comment, but that is okay!!

I'm glad the two of you had fun...and laughed a lot!!

Just gotta say: Nice new template, new TITLE and new you!

Tara said...

Kirsta- your little guy is so cute. It looks like you guys have a lot of fun together. What do you do at the hospital?

Tara Summers