Sunday, September 7, 2008

Picture Tag!

Tagged by Maureen! (Thanks!)
Read after the last picture to see if you've been tagged....The rules are you have to take 10 pictures of the following things and you have to do it right away. No straightening, cleaning or wiping your child's nose (I mean it!). Then you tag six others. OK so I got some strange looks from Charlie but, if I can do this you can too!

Kid: This is what Malakai is doing right now! Yes, at 2:00 am he is watching Pooh Bear! I never admitted to being mother of the year. I guess this is what happens when a night owl has a child! Read on to see why we are up at 2 am...ah the intrigue!

Bathroom: This is my master bath although, it is really the only bath that we use. Notice the potty stool? Kai is doing so well at potty training. Only 1 accident today! I am very proud of him but, I do wish that he wasn't such a busy kid. I think that would make it a lot easier to get him to actually sit or stand and pee alot easier.

Closet: Our closet is pretty small but then we also have a TON of stuff in there. I keep thinking that I am going to go through my clothes and give some to DI but then I look at it and think, "Well, I haven't worn this in 6 years but maybe I will or maybe when I lose that weight that I have been going to lose this will look good again." In any case, the closet remains. Although, I suppose in the very near future half of it will be vacant.

Shoes: My favorite pair of all time I think are these Dr. Shols sandals from Walmart. I got them like 4 years ago and I have worn them out. When I was pregnant with Malakai my feet got so big and swollen and these shoes fit and were very comfortable! I probably walked 100 miles in them trying to convince that kid to come out! Sadly, they are not wearable anymore...they are now work shoes.

Self Portrait: Ok I saw this one and I was like, "Are you kidding me?! It is 2 am"...but after a couple of shots I thought this one showed the real irritation well.

Laundry Room: YEAH! I am excited about this shot because...this is why we are all up at 2 am. Notice the tile?! Yes, it is all cut and set! When I got home about 9:30 Charlie had the tile all cut and we worked together (yes, that includes Kai Kai...that is why it took us so long!) and got them all set. Now, if I can just convince Aunt Lisa to come and show me how to grout. Oh yeah, I wore my favorite shoes while doing this and they are now covered in mortar. Thanks Kai Kai!

Kitchen Sink: So this is where the strange looks from Charlie come into play. I guess it did look kind of funny, me on a chair taking a picture of our sink, but I was just following the rules. Yes, those are his hands in the shot! Apparently, I was in the way.

Refrigerator: Yes, it is very empty! I know...I need to go grocery shopping. But, I HATE it! On the positive side there is a keeper full of apples, a box of white peaches and a crisper full of fresh vegetables from Great Grandma Puppy! The freezer is full of popsicles...just the way Kai Kai likes it!

Favorite Room: My favorite room has to be my bedroom. It is kind of like the hang out room. When we were looking for a new bedroom set Charlie told me that he wanted a bed big enough to play football with Kai on. Needless to say, my bed is rather large. Yet, somehow when the three of us were in it I always felt squished!

Kai and I spend a lot of snuggle time in that room. We watch Pooh together, we read scriptures on the bed. Yeah, it is a good room!

Dream Vacation: For me this was our trip to Disneyland in February. We had so much fun on that trip together as a family. It was the best thing that we could ever have done at that point in our lives! I will always look back on those pictures and memories and smile.

OK so the 6 people that I tag are: Lisa Bingham (HAHA now you have to blog!), Denae Holt, Kaylene Wells, Miranda Mcintosh, Stephanie Greenwood, and Alisha Oxley! Get to work! I will be checking your blogs!

4 comments:

Stephanie Greenwood said...

Thanks so much for tagging me LOL! It's ok though it was fun! And we and the same dream vacation- let's go!

Denae said...

hmmm..I don't know if this is going to happen... well today at least.

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I love that you did this so quickly! Fun to see your life a little more...and I'm glad you got your dream vacation.

Miranda said...

HOLY CRAP!! I will attempt to do this project to the best of my ability. This could be a challenge but it will get done. So, I say goodbye and wish me luck!!

: )