Friday, September 19, 2008

Scooby Dooby Doo

We have a new obsession at our house. Malakai is now totally and completely in love with Scooby Doo. He watches it all the time. It has even usurped My Friends Tigger and Pooh! I know, I didn't think I would see the day. He asks for Scooby Doo all the time, in the van, before his nap, at bedtime. I can't complain a whole lot though. Scooby Doo did keep him busy for like 3 hours this morning while I slept. He only woke me up to tell me "more Scooby Doo" or to open his two Popsicles that he had for breakfast. Very nutritious! Oh but when I did finally get up and wandered downstairs I found a package of hot dogs on the floor with three of them out. Apparently, he was still hungry.

This is kind of bad timing though. I just ordered 2 more sets of his favorite Pooh pajamas because I got tired of washing them everyday, and when they arrived today he could really have cared less. Does anyone know where I can get Scooby PJ's? Just kidding!

3 comments:

Denae said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA this makes me laugh so hard. The hot dogs.. My kids love love love Scooby Doo.

Stephanie Greenwood said...

LOL I am all for something that allows me to sleep for a few minutes- at our house it's Mickey Mouse Clubhouse- Thanks goodness for on demand with comcast!

Anonymous said...

Oooo, I am so jealous of anyone with on-demand!!

I have no doubt we could all swap some unbelievable stories of food disasters scripted by our kids while we are asleep! At least they are still alive!!