Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Oh How They Laughed...


So remember everyone at work who laughed because I couldn't eat pizza that night because it was my fruit day? Well, here ya go! I weighed myself at the end of my 11 Day Diet and guess what?! 10 Pounds Baby!!! I couldn't believe it. I am so proud of myself! That's all this post is...unadulterated, completely selfish, vanity at its very best, pat myself on the back, as London on The Suite Life of Zack and Cody would say "Yay Me!", Super girl power, I'm gonna fit into my skinny jeans, eat your heart out Charlie Bragging!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! YOU GO GIRL! That is awesome....and I am sorry for trying to coerce you to eat pizza. I'm starting out fresh again on monday...couldn't stand to diet on my "big day" -- lol.

You did awesome! Keep it up!

Alisha said...

That's great! So fill me in on this 11 day diet...